Find the most popular activities, events, attractions and things to do in Okotoks. Okotoks is nestled between the fantastic foothills and majestic Rocky Mountains with the splendid Sheep River at its heart. Here you will experience outdoor adventure, vibrant arts & culture, boutique shopping, exceptional dining and so much more! Escape from the ordinary and come out to experience the fun that we have to offer.
There’s so much fun to be experienced
Currently viewing: top attractions
- Pathways & River FunThere are many miles of pathways to check out, whether on foot, bicycle or other mode of fun transportation.Take me to Parks
- ShoppingFrom our shop-lined downtown streets to bigger box stores, you'll find great spots for shopping all around town - and beyond.Take me to Shopping
- Chinook Honey CompanyThe Chinook Honey ‘Farm’ is not merely a place to buy raw honey – it is also a bee learning centre.
- Performing Arts: Theatre, Music & ComedyFrom interactive movie nights to local performances, Okotoks provides plenty of ways to enjoy a night (or two) of culture.Take me to Arts & Culture
- Golf & Mini-GolfA day spent on the green is a day well spent indeed - and Okotoks delivers with a number of courses that any golf (or mini-golf) lover will relish.
- Dawgs Baseball at Seaman StadiumThe Okotoks Dawgs are a collegiate summer baseball team based in Okotoks, and are four-time WMBL champions.
- Art Galleries & The MuseumBoth the Okotoks Museum and Archives (OMA) and the Okotoks Art Gallery (OAG) offer free admission. OAG is constantly changing exhibits, so there is always something new to see.Take me to Arts & Culture
- Big Rock - Okotoks Glacial ErraticBig Rock is a glacial erratic that is part of a 930 km long, narrow, linear scatter of thousands of distinctive quartzite and pebbly quartzite glacial erratics between 30 cm and 41 m in length.